At CHF Mechanical we want to help you save on Professional HVAC Air Duct Cleaning Maintenance for your Philadelphia, PA home or commercial property. When signing up for our maintenance contract, you get to pick how many times per year you would like your unit serviced.
Signing up for our maintenance plan is easy! Just click on the link below to view the contract, then simply print and sign it, then return it to us through mail, email or fax – whichever method is most convenient for you.
Click here to save money with our routine HVAC Air Duct Maintenance Contract.
Air Duct Cleaning Equipment
Clean air ducts are the foundation for good, sanitary indoor air quality. Homeowners and business owners want to breathe clean indoor air for themselves, their guests, employees and customers. Over the course of several months, air ducts can become contaminated with mold, fungi, bacteria, as well as harmful dust. While you may not notice the poor air quality, those that suffer from allergies and asthma are hyper-sensitive to low-grade air. A routine HVAC service call simply cannot remove months and years of debris build up. You need proper removal with quality equipment like Rotobrush’s air duct cleaning machines and systems. CHF Mechanical only uses Rotobrush for all of our Air Duct Maintenance clients, as it is the only way to guarantee improved indoor air quality.
Professional Duct Cleaning is a Good Idea if:
- You live in an older home (contrasted pre-1970) and the ducts haven’t been cleaned regularly
- Anyone living in the home who has allergies or ongoing respiratory issues
- You see a signficicant amount of mold growth inside sheet metal ducts, or on other components of your heating and cooling system
- Your home has been infested with rodents or insects (ductwork is a favorite nesting pace for these pests)
- There is excessive clogging with dust and debris released into the home from your supply registers
If you’re not ready to commit to a semi-annual air duct cleaning just yet, but still need your Air Ducts cleaned, call CHF Mechanical today at 215-467-1377. We offer one-time services with no long-term commitment needed. After we clean your ducts, we can go over if a long-term maintenance plan is needed for your home, how often it should be done and the cost. While we’re cleaning your air ducts we will also inspect for any other damages including rips or gaps. CHF Mechanical serves the Greater Philadelphia area, Lower Bucks and Delaware County, as well as as well as South Jersey.